- You have burning in the stomach,bloating, bad breadth, growling stomach,nausea, abdominal pain belching and release of gas
- You have few bowel movements, hard, small or no stools at all, swollen belly, nausea and more.....
- Ginger- Boil the ginger in a kettle or pot of water (the more the water, the more the ginger) pour in a cup, allow to cool and then drink it while its warm👊
- Lemonade- make some fresh lemonade and drink it cool👉
- Olive oil- Two teaspoons of olive oil could do the trick.
- Orange juice- mmm my favorite whenever I feel constipated or have an indigestion I just squeeze some fresh pulpy orange and am refreshed almost instantly.
- Herbal Teas- The reason Chinese people take tea a lot is not only for its lively benefits but also for aiding digestion of their food and promoting good bowel movements.. Chamomile and peppermint teas are the best for this fix..
Please help promote this blog by sharing through the social media icons below LIKE-COMMENT Follow my blog by clicking on the bottom right icon/ scroll down to follow and stay up to date follow me on instagram and twitter @my_yeka Thanks for reading ,I hope it was helpful