It’s been a great year so far. I want to welcome you to the month of August. Watch out!, something good is coming your way this month.
Speaking of something good. I would like to introduce you to someone today, Okoto Enigma . She is a beauty, fashion, lifestyle and travel blogger, one of my favorites at that.
Enigma is one of the few bloggers I know that’s innovative and true to herself. She is also the creator of the Mystery Bloggers Award, if you’re a blogger reading this I’m sure you might have been nominated for this award once or twice.
2. How did you start Okotoenigmasblog?What makes your blog special? – I started it as a hobby blog until I chose a niche. I think my writing style makes it special because as bloggers, or tone of writing is different
3. What has kept you going as a Blogger? – My love for writing as well as my blogging goals
4. What challenges have you faced from start to present? – Interacting more with people
5. What do you do when you’re not blogging? – Anything that’s fun
6. As a new graduate, do you plan to go full time blogging? – I’ll see where the wind takes me; because I’ll need lots of money to sustain myself as an adult so until I start earning millions from my blog, I can’t do it full time.
7. Where do you see Okotoenigmasblog in the future? –As a well known and accomplished blog where I earn millions from
8. With your progress so far, can you say you’ve succeeded as a blogger or are you still getting there? -I’m definitely still getting there
9. Would you say Women in your Niche are supportive of each other? – What can be done to improve that area? I’m not much of a “womany” person so I can’t give an answer
10. To be successful means Hard work, How do you stay Motivated? – I give myself prep talks and remind myself of what I want to achieve as well as why I started
11. How often do you work with Brands and what are your criterias? – I work with brands very often due to my blog’s rank in Google search so the post has to be related to something I can write about or publish. Plus, I can accept a very low fee
12. From whom do you receive your greatest support? –My friend, Sipo
13. Who do you look up to in life, Role model or Mentor? – No one at the moment; is that strange?
14. What is your best creation ever? – I can’t say because I can be very creative at times and then I’ll like the new creation more than the old one
15. What major life choices have you made that has helped to shape you? – Cutting off all negative energies and doing what makes me happy
16. Have you ever thought of giving up? -Yes; but I’m glad I didn’t
17. What do you have to say to other bloggers, both new and old? – Remain focused and love what you do; you may not succeed immediately but you will
18. How often do you connect or reach out to other bloggers ? – I’ve been busy these past few months so I’ve barely been able to reach out like I used to
19. Share with us few of your favorite bloggers at the moment? -I don’t think I have any at the moment
. Describe your favorite color to somebody who is blind? – My favourite color is black; simple as darkness
. What would your Autobiography be called? -I’m not sure; I can decide to change the name later so I can’t stick to one but for now, it’ll be “I’ve been there, what’s next?”
.Describe your life now using film titles? -Lol Fifty shades of mess
. If you were a CEO of a company name one thing you would make compulsory and one thing you would ban? -Working hard will definitely be compulsory and looking ugly or uninterested in your work will be banned; I may fire that person.
If you were on a death row, what would your last meal be?– Fried and chicken/turkey; with orange juice. Cake for dessert
Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10, how weird you can be? -9.5
Pepsi or Coke?– Pepsi
Five places in the world you must visit before you pass? – London, Spain, Egypt, Greece and Italy
I Am Yeka Asumah,
An ordinary girl from Nigeria with big dreams.
I love to write, read, learn and try new things every day. I enjoy the ability to air my voice out, expressions and being able to inspire people with my little thoughts. I hope to one day create an atmosphere where people can drop their challenges and together help solve them... I am on a journey to success and greatness. I would like for you to join me on that journey.