I give you the Ten Causes of Failure
- Procrastination: You know how we constantly remind ourselves that there is time, so if I don't do this now I will do it tomorrow and if I dont do it tomorrow, I will do it the day after tomorrow. We find ourselves procrastinating for no cause, something we could have easily done at that moment we live for later.. Stop procrastinating, don't prolong your goals, act now and continue to act till you achieve that which you desire. There is limited amount of time, the biological clock is ticking, don't be too late and avoid regrets.
- Impatience: To succeed at what you do you have to be patient. Nothing comes easy in life, You can't persevere without patience. If you lack patience you become susceptible to failure. You become relaxed and give up trying, thereby failing yourself. Yes, waiting might seem like a long time, but don't give up, Joy will come in the morning.
Lack of Self Discipline: Self Discipline is the ability to do what you should do when you ought to do it, whether you feel like it or not. Disciplining yourself to be at the right thing place at the right time, saying the right things at the right time and doing the right thing at the right time will help you succeed and trust me, you won't fail. Self discipline is what you need to succeed, so start building self discipline and be disciplined in all things.
- Failure to plan: Back in high school, my teachers always said that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail and I believe it is true. Have you heard of a house built without plan, no right?. You can liken that to your goals/dreams, if you don't set a plan to achieve your goals/dreams how then do you plan on achieving them and making it come to pass.
- Mastery of Excuse : Its human nature to make excuses, we just want to justify ourselves when we know the reason is our failing ability to take responsibility for our actions . We make excuses and blame others for our failures when we know deep down we are to blame. Stop making excuses and start taking responsibility.
- Lack of Believe : When you dont believe in yourself, you loose hope of ever succeed. Say to yourself "I can do it" and you definitely will. It takes your believe to make the unimaginable possible to happen. Trust your guts and follow your instincts.
- Dwelling on the Past : You shouldn't forget your past, neither should you let it define you. The fact that you failed before doesn't mean you will fail again. Mistakes are meant to be made, so you can learn from them. Avoid making the same mistake twice.
- Not Listening : We are told many times what we need to do to succeed, but yet we prefer to do otherwise. We fail to look up to those who have fought for the same things we fight for guidance. Can you know better than someone who has done it already?, We can better understand our struggles when we see someone that's been through it already. I urge you to start reading, researching, looking at the life's of people who have made it, you can learn a thing or two from their life that will help you live yours better and achieve your goals. Start listening for the world has something to say.
- Lack of Persistence (No input equals Zero output) : Aristotle said "We are what we repeatedly do; Excellence then is not an act but a habit".
- Search for the Easy Way out: Do you constantly look for the easy way out?, a shortcut?. There is no shortcut to success, only an effortful ride to achieve great things. It won't just come to you, you have to work for it. Hardwork pays so stop settling less and searching for the easy way out.
"There are 99 more things to try, so be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods" "There is no Unrealistic dream, only unrealistic deadlines and deadlines can be reset, So reset your deadline" " Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently, so make a new plan" " They say that only those who dare to fail greatly can ever truly achieve greatness "- Yes you can, all you have to do is have the right approach towards that failure. "Are you going to let that failure fail you again, no but let that failure pass and succeed you, then can you ever truly achieve greatness" " The great minds of this world all failed, they became great because they didn't stop trying and wasn't afraid of their failure, they saw it as a second Chance to try it a different way till they eventually succeeded" " The reason you may be failing might be that which you try is not for you, find your purpose and try something new" "Know that your dream doesn't have an expiration date, take a deep breath and try again" "Success ain't gonna come quick, don't look for shortcuts, Rome wasn't built in a day my Friend!". "It may be hard along the way, but don't stop, the moment you stop, you choose defeat, you choose to fail" " Success doesn't come from what you read occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently, so persevere , be persistent, be determined " " Know that The two words you need to live by is persistence and determination, energy and persistency conquers all things "Know the The Ten Causes Of Failure at the back of your hand, apply it to your daily life and watch your life turn around, your dreams come to pass and your goals succeed. I hope you found this post helpful, if it did am glad and would like to hear from you. Thanks for Reading Please help promote this blog by sharing through the social media icons below Like|Comment|Subscribe|Follow by clicking on the bottom right icon/ scroll down to follow
Please like my Facebook page