Hey Guys, guess what? Am back and I got my first blog recognition award. This made me really happy and grateful.
I would like to thank Brittany from Just Brittany Moments for nominating me for this award. I must say “I never expected it”.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
• Put the logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
• Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
3 Things About Me
1. I love watching movies because it helps me escape reality.
2. I am scared of learning how to drive. I feel I would never be able to move a car. There are a lot of things that can happen when you are a bad driver ( I dont want to be responsible for someone’s death).
3. I hate to be the center of attraction. I’d panic when I find a lot of people looking at me or calling out my name. I never shout people’s name , so I dont get why people would shout mine making the nearest person know who I am. A friend of mine said being famous won’t suit me.. I’d answer that when I become famous maybe then my thoughts about things would change which is very unlikely.
1. What is your best childhood memory?
When I was 9 my niece turned 1 and on her birthday I organized a dance choreography with my friends from school who were in a dance crew. The part I enjoyed the most was practicing for the performance. I learned how to split and do a head stand. Till today I can split but am not sure I can do a head stand.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
There are so many places I want to travel to but I would just list my top 3; Cuba,China and Paris. These places speak the languages I so want to learn and they are the center of the cultural background that surrounds the language. Oh Paris the city of love, wait for me am coming for you baby.
3. What is a skill that you would like to learn and why?
My friends already call me a jack of all trades cause I just want to be good at everything, I think am a low key perfectionist. So the skill I would like to improve on the most is singing and music in general.
4. What was your favorite toy growing up?
I didn’t spend much time with my toys to have a favorite one because on way or the other I always destroyed them for the cure of curiosity.
5. Which celebrity would play your role in the movie of your life?
This is a tough one but I would have to go for Nina Dobrev. Her role in the vampire diaries was epic. I tend to change a lot so I guess she can be able to keep up with the rhythm of my life.😊
I Am Yeka Asumah,
An ordinary girl from Nigeria with big dreams.
I love to write, read, learn and try new things every day. I enjoy the ability to air my voice out, expressions and being able to inspire people with my little thoughts. I hope to one day create an atmosphere where people can drop their challenges and together help solve them... I am on a journey to success and greatness. I would like for you to join me on that journey.